The team of Ecotoxicology and marine pollution (Ecotox) of the Coastal Ecology (EcoCost, CIM-UVigo) group, offers a project manager position under the European project “H2020 “LABPLAS – LAnd-Based solutions for PLAStics in the Sea”, financed by the European Comission within the framework of the H2020.
- Research Group: ECOTOX (www.ecotox.gal ) (University of Vigo, Galicia, Spain)
- Full-time position (40 h/week) starting by June 2021
- Duration: 2 years, extendible (6 months trial period)
- Salary: up to 35.000 € /year (gross salary) depending on qualification
- Management of LABPLAS H2020 Project:
- Communications and meetings with other partners to follow up milestones and deliverables
- Assistance to the Project Coordinator
- Project administration, project accounting, contact with suppliers.
- Experience in research management in international environments
- Excellent communication skills; fluent English and Spanish speaker
- High degree of organization and leadership
- Knowledge in web editing will be an asset
Applicants are invited to send in the following documents: cover letter, CV, contact details, contact details of two references. Applications must be sent to email@example.com indicating in the e-mail subject the reference: GLAUKOS-Ecotox PM Position. Maximum total size of attached documents: 5 MB.
Deadline: April 25th 2021