The Marine Research Centre (CIM) of the University of Vigo offers a contract for a research support technician to reinforce the line of research “Aquaculture and Sustainable Exploitation of Resources”, to develop a study of the importance of the phanerogam marina Zostera Noltei in the shellfishing on foot.
- Duration: 4 months
- Expected start date: Between April 1 and July 31, 2021.
- Working hours: Part time.
- Place of work: Faculty of Marine Sciences, University of Vigo.
- Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in Marine Sciences or Biology.
- Proven experience in laboratory and field work in biology and ecology of clams and Zostera
- Experience in physiological measurement sampling of clams in mesocosm manipulation experiments
- Proven experience in the subject matter of the position (60%): adaptation of the CV to the tasks to be carried out
- Training: 10%
- Interview: 30%
Candidates must send the application in a standardized model (Annex II) and CV with express indication of the merits requested to email@example.com.
Deadline: March 4 at 3:00 p.m.
The call can be found in the following links, where the requirements of the applicants are described, the selection procedure and the characteristics of the places offered, and the application document (Annex II):