The team of Ecotoxicology and marine pollution (Ecotox) of the Coastal Ecology (EcoCost, CIM-UVigo) group, offers a laboratory technician specialized position in marine culture under the European project “GLAUKOS – Circular Solution for the Textile Industry”, financed by “Bio-Based Industries Joint Undertaking” (BBI JU), within the framework of the H2020 (agreement nr. 887711).
- FP2 qualification, senior technician in aquaculture production.
- Experience in Cyprinodom variegatus culture.
- Animal experimentation qualification, A and B (Order ECC/566/2015)
- Professional experience in similar positions
- Organizational skills
- Experience in larval fish culture
- Knowledge in the assembly of recirculation systems installations for marine cultures (RANAS)
- Telematic assistance in aquaculture facilities
- Experience in aquariology.
- Other degrees in animal welfare and transport.
- Basic knowledge in pathological fish diagnosis
- Duration: 30 months (6 months trial period)
- Full-time position (40h/week)
- Gross monthly salary: 1600,00 €
- Place of work: Ecimat, CIM-Vigo University.
Applicants are invited to send the CV in pdf format, cover letter and two reference letters by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before 10 November 2020. Indicate in the e-mail subject “Contrato Técnico GLAUKOS-Ecotox”.
The resume, previous work experience, reference letters (two) and the interview (in person or virtual (Skype or similar channels) will be taken into account.
Applicants may be required to bring the supporting documentation of the merits stated in their CV.
The final award list of the contract offered and the reserve list will be published in the Ecotox website (http://www.ecotox.es/gl).
More information in Euraxess (Offer reference in EURAXESS, id: 571278)